Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Marriage changes things...

Here's an (un)exhausted list of how life has changed:
1.  I no longer live in a paint closet
2. On my day off, I was purchasing a credenza and garlic bread
3. I can come home to my best friend
4. More responsibility
5. The refrigerator is full
6. The house is always clean
7. I have to schedule a lot more than I ever had to
8. I eat real food
9. I hear about what I do in my sleep when I wake up
10. I jog
11.  I argue more
12. I make love to my wife
13. I have more free time at home
14. I'm going to bed earlier
15. The cell phone isn't ringing quite as often
16. Organization is more important
17. Thinking of Brooke more than me (trying)
18. Understand my father more
19. Fight anxiousness more often
20. Enjoy relaxing more than I ever have before



No comments: